One of the large aerostats (with 40' helium tube trailer in the foreground) deployed by the U.S Military in Afghanistan.
(Photo provided courtesy of Global Gases).
An 11,000 gallon helium container loaded onto an Antonov plane for shipment to the U.S. military in Afghanistan (Photo provided courtesy of Global Gases)
(L to R) Former ExxonMobil Helium Business Mgr. George Hyde, former Air Products Helium Business Mgr. Ben Reinoehl, Phil K. & industry consultant Jim West at Bill Moyer’s retirement party in 1999
A beautiful new Global Gases 11,000 gallon helium container ready to roll off Gardner Cryogenics’ lot (Photo provided courtesy of Global Gases)
An aerial view of Messer’s Otis, Kansas Helium Plant
A younger Phil Kornbluth (far left) at the Qatar 1 contract signing ceremony in Doha
- A photo of the 1st liquid helium container filled in Odolanow, Poland. Former Airco/BOC employees John Stiff (L) and Janusz Golebiowski (R) kneeling in the foreground
- Former BOC Director of Helium Operations, John Stiff, speaking at his retirement party
- The traditional toast after signing a renewal of the Polish Helium Supply Agreement in 1987. Notable in the photo are former BOC employees Rich Townley (4th from left), Verena Mieth (6th from left), Rob Herpst (3rd from right), Phil Kornbluth (2nd from right) & Janusz Golebiowski (1st from right).
- Verena Mieth, long-time European Helium Logistics Manager for Airco, BOC, Linde & Matheson, with Phil K. in the late 1980’s.
- Phil Kornbluth presenting at the Gasworld Helium Super Summit on December 8, 2021 in Houston, Texas.
Based on over 35 years of hands-on experience with BOC Gases, the Matheson subsidiary of Nippon Sanso Holdings and Global Gases…
Kornbluth Helium Consulting offers high quality consulting services related to all commercial aspects of
the Global Helium Business
All work completed personally by Phil Kornbluth